A Prayer For This Blog

 Prayer for this blog


     Lord, I pray for the readers of this blog. I pray that your breath would speak through me; that your light would shine through my writing. I pray, Lord, that hardened hearts would open to you, and those that've been scarred by false Christians would see that your true followers are different. I pray that your Word would give me the wisdom to know what to write, and the skills to write it well.


     Lord, I pray for the broken peoples of this world, that they would find healing. I pray that they will come to you and experience the rest that only you can bring. My King, if I can serve you for this purpose, to heal broken hearts, then I usher you in eagerly to use me as such. Please be with me, because I know that I can't do this on my own.


     Lord, be with the people who read this prayer. I ask that you'd open their hearts and keep their souls safe from the evil one.


     In your name which is honored as Holy,

Amen.

Comments