Crystal Affirmations

This is a list I've made over several months, with a mantra to go with each gem that summarizes the spiritual lessons I personally learn as I study each one. In pagan practices such as witchcraft, affirmations are repeated to bring power to oneself, but that is not what this is. These are powerful phrases to remind you of the glory, majesty, mystery, power, and beauty of the One True God, Yahweh, who is seated on the throne of Heaven and will one day strike down every evil thing in existence to recreate reality in perfection, and bring us, His followers, with Him. As I write posts for each stone, I will add a link to the post here, for easy referencing. If you find an affirmation that speaks to you, click the link or search my blog to read more, for that feeling might be the Holy Spirit calling you to Him. Praise be to the radiant King of Light.

Selah.





 Abalone - the Lord is beautiful.

Actinolite - I am surrounded by the mighty strength of God.

Agatized coral - I rest my traumatic emotions on the Lord and I am healed.

Ajoite - I am transformed through Him.

Albite - my life flows in God's direction.

Alexandrite - He makes me courageous.

Almandine garnet - I take time to nurture myself spiritually in His Word.

Amazonite - My soul is in tune with the Lord's plan for me.

Amber - I release my past and the Lord heals my future.

Amber calcite - I accept divine guidance.

Amethyst cacoxenite - I am fully healed, balanced and energized through God.

Amethyst - God provides all that is available to me.

Ametrine - The Lord guides and protects me.

Ammonite - He changes my darkness into positivity and love.

Analcime - The Lord makes me stable in the midst of transformation.

Andalusite - I find balance by listening to the wisdom of God.

Angelite - I am in touch with the Lord's divinity.

Antigorite - He sees the truth in everything and everyone.

Apache tears - He is healing my emotional wounds.

Apophyllite - I trust the Lord's divine knowledge.

Aqua aura quartz - The Lord is as limitless as the ocean.

Aquamarine - My heart and mind are in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

Aragonite - I am stable and connected to the Lord's creation.

Astrophyllite - His love is limitless.

Autunite - I welcome opportunities to spread God's word.

Axinite - I am connected to God. 

Azurite galena - My mind is clear and receptive to communication from the Lord.

Azurite - I rely on guidance from the King of Kings.

Barite - I release all things physical, emotional and spiritual which keep me from God.

Barite rose rocks - I am a part of God's creation and He strengthens and nurtures me.

Bastnaesite - I receive stability from the Father.

Bismuth - God completes me.

Black agate - I release emotional issues and He relieves me of them.

Black jasper - I am spiritually safe and physically stable.

Black kyanite - I am balanced, stable and made Holy.

Black onyx - I draw strength from my Lord and Father.

Black tourmaline - The Father protects me on all levels.

Bloodstone - Jesus paid the price for my soul to be free.

Blue apatite - The Lord clears my vision and helps me to express His love.

Blue aventurine - I find wisdom and maturity through growing in God.

Blue calcite - I am comforted and held by His love.

Blue chalcedony - I am filled with creativity like my Father.

Blue fluorite - I am focused, safe and protected by God.

Blue goldstone - The One who created the galaxies holds me close.

Blue hackmanite - I am open to any plan God has for me.

Blue jade - God is pleased with the steady progress of my spiritual growth.

Blue kyanite - I am healed and recharged by the Holy Spirit flowing through me.

Blue lace agate - I am tenderly sheltered and guided by heaven's heart.

Blue opal - I am confident in my faith.

Blue quartz - God inspired hope in myself and others.

Blue sapphire - my actions are guided by God-given wisdom and awareness.

Blue spinel - I communicate His love, hope and joy to others.

Blue tiger eye - God doesn't make mistakes.

Blue topaz - I am content in the knowledge that I am connected to the Lord's plan.

Blue turquoise - I speak His truth with ease.

Botswana agate - God gently releases and heals emotional issues.

Brecciated jasper - The Lord has the power to give me strength.

Bronzite - I treat others as though they are precious and valuable because they are.

Brookite - I am not held back by the world.

Brown calcite - Only God can change the evil in my heart.

Brown jasper - The closeness of the earth reminds me of the stability and provision of my Lord.

Calcitized coral - I am made new and healed in the Lord; my past is now irrelevant.

Carnelian - The Lord shelters and warms my soul.

Cassiterite - I am filled with optimism and holy light.

Cat's eye - I seek to understand more about the Lord and His plan for me.

Canvasite - I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Celestite - Eternal light fills my spirit.

Cerussite - I integrate all that I have learned from God's Word into my life.

Chalcedony - The Lord surrounds His people with security, joy and holiness.

Chalcopyrite - I am filled with the infinite healing of the Great Physician.

Champagne aura quartz - My spirit and heaven are in harmony.

Champagne tourmaline (dravite) - God addresses issues and they are easily resolved.

Charoite - He is present.

Chevron amethyst - I am connected to a pure and Holy source of inspiration.

Chiastolite - my home and all who enter it are filled with health and harmony.

Chlorite in quartz - I am made clean.

Chrome diopside - I am spiritually and physically healed and whole, for I am made new.

Chrysanthemum stone - I remain filled with wonder as I progress on my spiritual path.

Chrysoberyl - I release my past and step into the unending grace of the Highest One.

Chrysocolla - I welcome the changes that God has in store for me.

Chrysoprase - God strengthens and guides my soul.

Cinnabar - God is powerful.

Citrine - My life is filled with heavenly blessings and abundance.

Clear anhydrite - I experience healing in this life and my past is forgiven by God.

Clear quartz - I am a radiant being filled with all frequencies of light.

Clinozoisite - My heart is healed through heavenly understanding and forgiveness.

Copal - God cleanses and heals me.

Copper - I am spiritually healed through abundant holiness.

Coral calcite - God is love.

Covellite - The Lord assists me in my spiritual growth.

Dalmatian jasper - My King holds me safe and secure as life ebbs and flows.

Danburite - As I grow in faith, I reach new heights of understanding.

Dendritic agate - I am still.

Desert rose selenite - My spirit us delicate but I am safe in His hands.

Diamond - The Lord God shines through me for all to see.

Dioptase - I am attuned to the heavens.

Dolomite - I am in tune with the ways my life can change for God's will.

Dumortierite - My life in infused with holy tranquility and harmony.

Eliat stone - I appreciate all the beauty of Creation.

Elestial quartz - I am released from sin.

Emerald - I focus on the right ways of God and he rewards me with wealth of the heart.

Enhydro quartz - I am sustained by the living renewal of the Lord.

Epidote - I am filled with holiness, wisdom, and light.

Erythrite - I express God's will lovingly and truthfully.

Faden quartz - I can easily connect with heavenly insight.

Fancy jasper - My thoughts are organized and right with God.

Fire agate - I am safe and secure in God's hands.

Fire opal - I am passionate about my faith.

Flower agate - As I grow past my trauma, I blossom into my full potential as a child of Heaven.

Fluorapatite - I welcome new opportunities that He brings into my life.

Fuscite - My faith is childlike in wonder, yet I am also connected to God's ancient wisdom.

Fulgurite - I am connected to the benevolent Creator.

Galena - God is unlimited.

Garnet - I am loyal to my Father who gives me strength.

Gold apatite - I am uplifted by the Spirit who raises me up.

Gold - The King of Kings is mighty and pure.

Golden quartz - I am filled with and healed by God's golden glory and light.

Golden tiger eye - His glory is eternal and golden.

Goshenite - I follow the Prince of Peace.

Granite - I am surrounded by the protective energy of the Holy Spirit.

Green apophyllite - I strive to live more spiritual than worldly.

Green aventurine - All of Creation worships and mirrors His glory.

Green calcite - I worship the Lord in the simple joys of life.

Green fluorite - My soul is heightened and grounded as I connect to nature.

Green garnet - The Lord provides abundance in all aspects of my life.

Green kyanite - My heart hears the truth as the Spirit speaks to me.

Green quartz - I give and receive love and empathy with the Almighty One.

Green sphene - I love all of the flora and fauna of Creation.

Green tourmaline - In Him, my heart is filled with love, peace, and harmony.

Halite - I am cleansed of sin when I repent.

Heliodor - When I endeavor to do the Lord's will, He guides me to success and satisfaction.

Hematite - The Lord purifies me and I gleam.

Hematoid quartz - My thoughts are pure and pleasing to Him.

Hemimophite - I heal through open and honest prayer.

Herkimer diamond - I look upward and onward to the gleaming promised land of Heaven.

Hessonite garnet - My journey through life is filled with spiritual growth and happiness.

Heulandite - My mind is focused on holiness and my vision is clear.

Hiddenite - I am filled with Heavenly love and I share it with others.

Hourglass selenite - The reign of the King is near, and I await it readily.

Howlite - I am attuned to pure, infinite holiness.

Imperial topaz - I thank the Lord for all the good things in my life.

Indigo aura quartz - I am connected to a higher power in the Heavens.

Iolite - I trust in the guidance of Yahweh.

Iris agate - The radiant glory of the Spirit is luminescent in me.

Isua stone - The Creator of everything has always been and will always be.

Jade - All of the world sings praises to our great Creator.

Jet - I am saved from all that pursues me by the grace of my Father.

Kunzite - I release worldly influences and am filled with divine love.

Labradorite - I welcome spiritual transformation into my life.

Lapis lazuli - I seek His timeless, ancient wisdom, and yearn to see His face.

Larimar - I trust God and embrace change.

Larvikite - My spiritual journey is guided and enhanced by the Holy Spirit.

Lemon quartz - I creatively find ways to bring Heaven into my life.

Lemurian quartz - I have a close connection with the God beyond time and space.

Leopardskin jasper - I treat others as I want to be treated.

Lepidolite - I am emotionally balanced and filled with holy peace.

Lithium quartz - I release my sinful past and allow God to heal me.

Lodolite - My faith flourishes as I draw closer to the crystal clear revelations of God.

Magnesite - I love myself and others unconditionally just as my Savior would.

Mahogany obsidian - The King is powerful and fiercely protects me.

Malachite - I welcome vibrant, holy revival into my spiritual life.

Manganese with sugilite - I have a strong connection to the Lord's spiritual wisdom.

Meteorite - I am aware of the Heavens.

Mica - I am physically and spiritually shielded from the devil.

Moldavite - My perception of the Majestic One's plan is expanding.

Molybdenite - I am spiritually rejuvenated by communion with the Spirit.

Mookaite - The closeness of the earth reminds me of the stability and provision of my Lord.

Moonstone - I allow the purity of my Lord and Savior to shine through.

Morganite - I am surrounded by angelic energy and divine love.

Moss agate - I live in a world full of God's abundance.

Mother of pearl - The hardships of today will prove to be blessings tomorrow.

Nebula stone - I am one with the infinite majesty of God.

Neptunite - He calls my name.

Obsidian - The King of Mysteries is guarding my soul.

Opalite - The transforming light of the Spirit affects all parts of my life.

Optical calcite - My eyes are set on the eternal future in Heaven.

Orange aventurine - I am confident and filled with the Holy Spirit.

Orange calcite - I am nurtured by God and motivated.

Orange kyanite - I am filled with optimism and holy inspiration.

Orthoclase - I cooperate with my brothers and sisters in Christ to achieve the goals of Heaven together.

Pargasite - I am emotionally supported by the Lord of Hosts.

Peach moonstone - I am patient and accepting of what God tells me to do.

Peach quartz - I retain my faith while serving the needs of others.

Peridot - The Great Physician keeps me safe, detoxifies and heals me.

Petalite - I bloom under the watchful care of the Lord.

Petrified wood - The Creator of everything has always been and will always be.

Phantom quartz - The past phases of my life were dark, but God planned them that way to guide me to where I am now.

Phenacite - I am spiritually devoted.

Picture jasper - I trust the bigger picture that God has visualized and planned.

Pietersite - I have nothing to fear with the Ruler of Storms watching over me.

Pink aventurine - The path that is planned for my life is right, even when it's hard.

Pink calcite - The Lord wants me to approach life with love and compassion.

Pink hackmanite - Yahweh teaches me new thoughts and ideas.

Pink lemurian quartz - I am connected to the Divine source of information.

Pink opal - He is a God of unconditional love and compassion.

Pink sapphire - God is benevolent and wise.

Pink spinel - The infinite energy of the Heavens renews my spirit.

Pink tourmaline - I value myself because the Lord values me.

Pink zebra jasper - The Holy Spirit in me is a light in the darkness of this world.

Prasiolite - The healing energy of the Lord flows through me and into the earth.

Prehnite - I am healed in spirit and comfortingly transfigured.

Purple fluorite - I am called to the Son.

Pyrite - The Lord protects me and sparks my joy.

Pyromorphite - I easily adapt to changes in my life because the Spirit guides me.

Rainbow aura quartz - I release that which no longer serves the Lord and I am healed.

Rainbow fluorite - My connection to the Holy Spirit keeps me calm and focused.

Rainbow moonstone - I am balanced and in tune God's will.

Rainbow obsidian - I am filled with joy and holy healing.

Rainforest rhyolite - Love and joy permeate every cell of my body.

Red aventurine - I am open to new possibilities and experiences if that is God's plan.

Red goldstone - I sparkle with the glory of Yahweh.

Red jasper - If I come to the Lord, He will come to me.

Red selenite - I've been given the creative spirit to be content in all situations.

Red tiger eye - I'm gifted a spirit of  confidence, motivation, power, and self control.

Rhodochrosite - My faith grows as I treat myself and others with loving compassion.

Rhodonite - I use my gifts to fulfill my soul's holy purpose.

Rosasite - I am perceptive of God's plan for me.

Rose rock - I am a part of God's Creation and He strengthens me.

Rose quartz - I am filled with holy loving compassion for myself and others.

Ruby in feldspar -  I give and receive loving communication and touch.

Ruby in fuscite - I easily receive loving communication from the Holy Spirit.

Ruby in kyanite - I am open to giving and receiving expressions of divine love.

Ruby in zoisite -I release old patterns and the Heavens are closer to my reach.

Ruby - I am precious to the King who seeks me.

Rutilated quartz - The golden frequency of Heaven is a radiating light in my soul.

Rutile - I see the sun, the Son.

Satin spar - I am filled with purity and light.

Scapolite - I handle all situations in a Godly and effective manner.

Scepter quartz - I grow to understand His nature.

Scheelite - I replace old patterns with holy new behaviors.

Scolecite - I am connected to every realm of holiness.

Selenite - I am at one with myself, Creation, and our great Creator.

Septarian - I am confident in my faith.

Serandite - I accept that my past is a part of God's plan which makes each of us into the most Godly versions of ourselves.

Seraphinite - The God of angel armies is always by my side.

Serpentine - I am constantly healed by His living renewal.

Shattuckite - I trust the Holy Spirit to guide me along the right path.

Shiva lingam - My body, spirit, and heart are unified in holiness.

Silver - Heaven is my promised destination.

Smithsonite - Peace and love are what He surrounds me with.

Smoky citrine - The sunlight warms and heals me as I contemplate His light.

Smoky lemurian quartz - I am in communication with the timeless King.

Smoky quartz - The flame of life is ignited by God.

Snow quartz - I am filled with divine wisdom and peace of mind.

Snowflake obsidian - I am purified by grace.

Sodalite - I am guided by faith and assurance of holiness.

Sphalerite - I am wrapped in Holy energies.

Spirit quartz - He is radiant.

Spodumene - Through prayer I am filled with divine peace.

Star sapphire - I am connected to the beauty and wisdom of Yahweh.

Staurolite - Wisdom is found in the ancient, elemental Diety.

Stibnite - The world shifts around me, but I'm held secure by grace.

Stilbite - I see the realms of the Lord.

Stitchtite in serpentine - He heals me.

Strawberry quartz - The guidance and shelter of the Lord is sweet.

Striped jasper - I steadily work through all temptations in my life.

Sugilite - God sends love and healing energy to me no matter where I am.

Sulphur - My actions are thoughtful and show the change in my life.

Sunstone - Holiness and glory shine through me.

Tabular quartz - I am insightful and see God's meaning in His actions.

Tangerine aura quartz - Though I am unworthy, I am chosen.

Tangerine quartz - I am filled with and healed by God's golden glory and light.

Tanzanite - I can access Heavenly wisdom and spiritual truths.

Tektite - I am a small piece in the greatest picture.

Thomsonite - My life and health are watched over by the Lord.

Tiger iron - The Spirit of Yahweh is strong.

Tourmalinated quartz - Though I've failed, I am still made pure.

Tree agate - I am a part of Creation's natural cycles of life and death.

Tremolite - I align myself with the goals of Heaven.

Tsavorite - I am filled with pure living water.

Ulexite - I am focused on Heaven and understanding.

Unakite - The love of Heavenly Hosts helps me flourish.

Vanadianite - Through the noise of the world, I meditate on Him.

Vera Cruz amethyst - The Lord guides me in every moment of life.

Vesuvianite - I grow in my faith past old patterns of darkness and bad habits.

Violet sapphire - I am filled with Spiritual truth and wisdom.

Watermelon tourmaline - I've been given many incredible and generous gifts through all my life.

Wavellite - I trust the Holy Spirit's guidance when making decisions.

White agate - My relationship with God is an integral part of my life.

White aventurine - I treat others as I'd want to be treated by them.

White jade - I thank God for the peace and harmony in my life.

White jasper - My mind is on the light of Heaven.

White opal - I am awakened to the life of His light.

White topaz - I trust that God will guard me even if my questions aren't answered.

Wulfenite - He is the God of time, then, now, and forevermore.

Yellow aventurine - I am vivid, kind, and compassionate.

Yellow jasper - God protects my soul no matter what happens in life.

Yellow sphene - I am physically, emotionally, and spiritually aligned with Heaven.

Zebra stone - My King and I are balanced and united.

Zincite - I discover more and more abundance as I learn more about His grace.

Zircon - I give and receive unconditional love just as Jesus would.

Zoisite - I am filled with a spirit of joy and my creations reflect my worship of Him.



Comments